SWIFT Security Policy
are you ready for it?
We help banks identify security gaps, mitigate risks and comply with SWIFT’s new regulation
- All banks will need to check their level of compliance with the new policy and report compliance to SWIFT by end of 2017
- The new policy includes 27 topics, out of which 18 are mandatory
- The quality of standing the policy by each bank will be published in public
- Standardization of banking security controls, including reporting, monitoring and compliance
- Public exposure for bank’s security controls
- Short timeframe for assessment and implementation
We help banks to adopt most efficient measures and safeguard their environment!
We introduce a robust, lean and effective protection layer for your SWIFT traffic. Our solution prevents hackers from sending messages via SWIFT interface “under the radar” or changing the content of legitimate messages generated by the back-office throughout its flow.
STP house works with SWIFT over many different projects worldwide.
We have specific expertise in integration, process analysis and streamlining back office systems with SWIFT.
We prepared a structured analysis process, templates and questionnaire to assure short and effective mapping process, considering the new security policy requirements.
This process must be done with the customer’s team and security experts.